Any of your admin users can handle payment and invoice related tasks. It's all managed from SETTINGS > BILLING in the desktop version of Timetastic.
In this guide we'll cover:
- How to pay for Timetastic
- Updating your payment details 💳
- Switching to Pro
- Setting which email address receives the receipts
- Getting a copy of a past invoices 🧾
- What to do about declined payments
1. How to pay for Timetastic
You pay for Timetastic using a debit or credit card - VISA, Mastercard, or Amex. And UK based customers can pay by Direct Debit.
You add payment details in SETTINGS > BILLING.
You'll be charged each month based on the number of users and emailed a VAT receipt.
2. Input and update your payment details
Card lost, stolen or expired? Want to switch to direct debit? No problem, you can change or update your payment details anytime.
The update is instant, so your next and all subsequent payments will be charged to the new card or account.
There's link to 'Update your payment and invoice details':
3. Switching to Pro
Switching between the plans is easy. Just click 'Switch to Timetastic Pro' and agree to the terms. You'll be switched onto the new plan immediately and your billing date will remain the same.
You can switch back anytime by selecting the Business plan.
4. Setting which email address receives the receipts
You don't need to forward the monthly receipts to your accounts department.
You can enter their email address under 'Your invoices' and we'll send them a copy.
5. Getting a copy of a past invoices
Under 'Your invoices' click the 'View and download your invoices' link to open up your billing summary page.
Scroll down to 'Invoice History' then click on an invoice to view or download.
6. What to do about declined payments
Unfortunately it happens, banks decline or reject payments for a whole host of reasons. No need to panic though, we've got a two week grace period built in to handle this.
- We'll automatically retry a few times during the next two weeks. In most cases payments go through successfully when we retry a few days later.
- We'll send an email each time we try to take payment, so you know if it was successful or not.
- If your payment continues to fail you'll need to try a different payment card.
- If you're concerned then contact support and we'll do our best to help.
Our payment provider, Stripe, provides a more in-depth look at declines.