If you want to sync your Timetastic calendar into your Google calendar using the iCal feed, just follow these steps:
1) Click 'My Calendar' from the main menu.
2) Select 'Calendar Integrations'.
We are looking at the lower section headed 'Calendar Subscriptions'.
3) Click on the 'Copy Url' link to copy it to your clipboard.
4) Go into your Google calendar and click on the + next to 'Other calendars'
6) Select 'From URL'
7) Paste your link into the pop up box and click 'Add Calendar'
That's it! All of your Timetastic holidays should now be showing in your Google Calendar.
Once set up, we report iCal feed hits so you know when your calendar app last checked in and as a result, whether it's up to date.
In your calendar feeds page you'll see the latest fetch time when hovering on the clock (and if we can identify it, the service that checked in).