There's a lot of Teamup users out there, if that's you you'll be happy to know you can feed your Timetastic bookings into Teamup using the iCal feed / calendar subscription feature.
Here's how you get that setup:
The first few steps are inside Timetastic
1. On a desktop head to 'My calendar' and click 'Calendar integrations'.
You're looking for the lower section headed 'Calendar Subscriptions'.
You'll have to choose how much info you want in the feed, most people just want their own bookings, but you've got options right up to the full organisation's bookings - useful if you have a shared team calendar.
2. Click on the 'Copy Url' link to copy it to your clipboard.
For the next steps you'll need to head into Teamup.
3. Go into your Teamup calendar and under Calendars click 'Add / Edit'.
4. Click 'New' then 'Add iCalendar' feed from the drop down at the top right.
5. Name your calendar and paste your iCal URL in the 'Feed url' field.
You can see we called ours 'Holidays'.
You also have some good options in Teamup to configure. Like the refresh interval, which neither Google or Outlook let you set.
6. Click 'Save', then all of your Timetastic holidays should now be showing in your Teamup calendar, and will refresh according to that set interval.
Teamup is a cloud based calendar app that's used by around 4 million people around the globe.
You'll find it more comprehensive than the calendars offered by Google, Apple, or Outlook. Notably the 11 different calendar views.
We think the year view is pretty handy if you need an annual overview 👍