It happens, we send out hundreds of thousands of emails, so occasionally someone doesn't receive them.
With a small bit of investigation we can usually identify the problem and get it rectified:
1. The most common issue is junk mail filtering, make sure that you or your employee have searched their internal junk folders.
2. If you can't see the email from us your next step is to ask your IT department to check your companies external junk folder. It's common for companies to block emails from unknown companies completely so that the email doesn't even get as far as your junk folder. A preventative measure is to ask your IT department to whitelist emails from the domain timetastic.co.uk.
If your IT team can't find them then send us an email and we'll take a look, tell us:
- The email address you are having problems with
- An approximate date and time the last email should have been sent
- Send it to us through our contact form here: https://timetastic.co.uk/support/#talk