Last updated: 24th June 2022
Thanks very much for choosing Timetastic! We hope it makes your life a little bit easier. There are well over a hundred and fifty thousand people using Timetastic, so the only sensible way to manage the legal side of things is with standardised terms of service, and that’s what we have here:
When we say “we”, “us” or “our” in these terms of service, we mean Timetastic Ltd.
When we use the words “you”, “your”, "client", "user" we’re referring to the organisations and people who use our service, Timetastic.
We refer to Timetastic as our product and service, and that includes any product or website created and maintained by us, whether that’s available through your web browser, a desktop or mobile application.
We may update these Terms of Service from time to time. You can follow any changes and track updates on our legals changelog.
Provision of services
- We use our best and reasonable endeavours to provide the Timetastic error-free and without interruption.
- However, we don’t make any guarantees that Timetastic will be error-free or without interruption. And we reserve the right to alter or suspend the Timetastic without notice.
- Keeping the Timetastic up to date requires regular software updates. We reserve the right to modify or change Timetastic with or without notifying you.
- We have the right to terminate provision of Timetastic without prior notice.
- Keeping you informed is important and we will use our best and reasonable endeavours to provide notice whenever possible. You can follow all updates on our changelog.
Plan charges and payments
- We offer a free trial so that you can see if Timetastic works for you. We explain the length of that trial when you sign up. If, at the end of the free trial you want to keep using Timetastic then you’ll need to input a debit/ credit card.
- We charge your card on the day your free trial ends and monthly thereafter.
- Your first payment will be at the price advertised on the website at the time you signed up. We reserve the right to change fees from time to time.
- If you cancel, access to Timetastic will terminate immediately. No refunds are available.
- If, after repeated attempts, your monthly payment fails to clear, then access to Timetastic will be suspended and will re-commence once a debit or credit card payment is successfully completed.
Use of Timetastic
- Timetastic is a service for businesses, charities, and public bodies - you can use Timetastic only in accordance with these terms, and any relevant law and regulation in your jurisdiction.
- You may not reproduce, copy, duplicate, trade or resell the Timetastic.
- Your right to use Timetastic is non-exclusive, non-transferrable and fully revocable at our discretion.
- The look and feel of Timetastic, all content (unless submitted or created by you), page layouts, workflows, and underlying code is the property of Timetastic Ltd, and is protected by applicable United Kingdom, EU, and International intellectual property laws.
- You may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use material from Timetastic unless you’re given express written permission from us.
- You are responsible for all content entered into your account. We don’t endorse, support, represent, or guarantee the accuracy or reliability of your content.
- By submitting or creating content you warrant and represent you are the author of the content or have the appropriate right to use the content in this fashion.
- We accept no responsibility or liability for any infringement of third-party rights by your content.
Privacy and data protection
- Where we are processing personal data on your behalf, we are the data processor and you, the client, are the data controller. In this situation we both will comply with our respective obligations under any applicable data protection law and the terms of the Timetastic Data Processing Agreement.
Disclaimer of warranties
- We make no guarantee that Timetastic will meet your requirements, that it will be of satisfactory quality, that it will be fit for a particular purpose, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all systems, or that it will be secure.
- No part of Timetastic is intended to constitute advice and you should not rely solely on the content of Timetastic when making any decisions.
- We use our best and reasonable endeavours to make sure all information provided on, in, or about Timetastic is accurate and up to date, however we make no guarantee that this will always be the case. We make no guarantee of any specific results from your use of Timetastic.
- Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that all descriptions of Timetastic correspond to the actual services available, we can’t be held responsible for any variations from these descriptions.
Uptime and availability
- Timetastic is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that Timetastic will be free of defects and / or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by law we provide no warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality.
- You use Timetastic at your own risk.
- We accept no liability for any disruption or non-availability of Timetastic resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, power failure, natural events, acts of war, acts of God or legal restrictions and censorship.
Limitation of liability
- Our liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage, foreseeable or otherwise, including any indirect, consequential, special, or exemplary damages arising out of our breach of these terms shall be limited to the value of one month of your subscription at the relevant time. For all other direct or indirect loss or damage, foreseeable or otherwise, including any indirect, consequential, special, or exemplary damages arising from the use of Timetastic, or any information contained in Timetastic, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we accept no liability. You should be aware that you use Timetastic entirely at your own risk.
- Nothing in these terms excludes or restricts our liability for death or personal injury resulting from any negligence or fraud on our part.
Cancellation and termination
- You can cancel your Timetastic account instantly at any time. We provide a cancellation function in Timetastic, the process is instant and fully automated.
- You are solely responsible for cancelling your account using this function, we don’t accept email or written requests to cancel Timetastic.
- If you need help cancelling please reach out to our support team.
- We strongly advise you to take a backup prior to cancelling.
- When you cancel, all access to your account will end immediately and all your data will be deleted from our live servers. Over the next 10 to 14 days your account and its content will be deleted from all backups. After this it’s not possible to recover any of your data.
- We don’t offer any pro-rata refunds against part months of use.
- When you cancel monthly payments will stop immediately, you will not be charged anymore.
- We reserve the right to suspend or delete your Timetastic account at any time if you breach these terms of service, we are required to by law, or if for any reason we are no longer able to provide Timetastic. Suspension means your account will be unavailable until you have resolved the situation to our mutual satisfaction.
- If we delete your account for any reason you won’t be entitled to any refund.
You may not assign, transfer, sub-contract, or in any other manner transfer the benefit and/or burden of this agreement to any third party without our prior written consent.
In the event that any of these terms are found to be invalid, that term is to be deemed severed, but does not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms.
These terms set out the entire agreement and understanding between the parties to this agreement and supersede all prior oral or written agreements or understandings. Neither party is be entitled to rely on any agreement, understanding or arrangement that is not expressly set out in these terms, save for any representation made fraudulently.
Law and jurisdiction
These terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales. The courts of England have exclusive jurisdiction for the settlement of any dispute.
If you have any questions about these Terms of service, please contact our support team.